Wednesday, July 16, 2008

summer time again

yesterday when i walk out of the house to get to work the weather was really lovely, i believe it was 26 degrees Celsius at around 6:00 a.m. and the sun was already up. by lunch time when i looked out the window i noticed that it was a bit dusty again outside and told myself that it will be tough going home.

by 4:00 p.m. when i walked out the office on my way home it hit me hard, it wasn't dusty, a bit windy but what caught me is the sticky feeling that bites my skin. and all of a sudden it dawn on me.... humid season is here again to stay.... summer is starting peak, and seems that its going to be a long one..

1 comment:

Jules said...

wow...ganda naman ng post mo na to. :) parang ang sarap maglakad lakad hehehe

ss_blog_claim=7fa7725d49284bf2dddb1dc4d89e3e0c