Wednesday, June 25, 2008

stormy weather...

it will never be easy for people like us working overseas, especially during the storm season. just recently a devastating storm hit our country and make a lot of people miserable. during the storm my wife sent my text messages via SMS telling me that they were unable to leave the house to attend the church services due to strong wind. storm signal number 3, being the highest alert level has just been declared, but unfortunately not too many people managed to get the news; with the power supply cut due to damaged power lines they have to rely on text messages until the battery of their cellphones are drained.

i was really concern and followed the news via online news coverage and sms with my wife, luckily my family is one of those that are luckier than others and has not really suffered from any of the devastating effects of the strong storm. a few of my colleagues here was advised their family that all their belongings are under neck high water and it is flooded everywhere, some houses lost their roofs and many has lost their crops...

it really is difficult being away worrying but life my goes on....

1 comment:

Jules said...

ang hirap talaga nung nagkaroon ng bagyo dito sa pinas...hayyy i just hope na makapag abroad din ako...hirap kasi eh...wala na talaga atang pag asa ang pinas.

ss_blog_claim=7fa7725d49284bf2dddb1dc4d89e3e0c