Saturday, March 8, 2008

looking back....

it's March once again... i can't imagine it's been nine (9) long years since i decided to go on my second deployment overseas....time relly flies so fast.... i still remember that it was barely a week following the 1st birthday celebration of my only son when they send me off in the airport.....

looking back i am very thankful that i managed to convince my employer and the agency to delay my flight for a week, otherwise i wouldn't be able to celebrate the occasion with them and to compound it i would have to fly on the exact date of the celebration....

counting back the years that i have stayed away from my family i can't help but think the many other occasions that we have to celebrate separately.... the only consolation we have right now is that communication is much easier right now....

2 comments:

FELIPE DUMANAT DE VILLERES said...

Nice Blog you have here...

Keep it coming...

Philip

cenen mendoza said...

Thanks for dropping by dre...
sure... will post a lot more...
you are welcome to share your thoughts as well....

ss_blog_claim=7fa7725d49284bf2dddb1dc4d89e3e0c