Thursday, April 24, 2008

other opportunities

working overseas and being away from your loved ones has it's ups and down.... one of them is the long hours you have to deal with after working for eight hours during the day, the rest of the evening can be lonesome if you don't know how to handle it properly.... these days it is much easier with the proliferation of the Internet and satellite television, the nights has somehow shorter than they used to be...

one good thing when you work overseas is that you get to meet new friends and find other opportunities if in case you need additional source of income.... for the last few years i have been sharing Internet connectivity with my neighbor on the same building where we live, and one time i was asked if i am familiar with blogging. i said i have read a few and started something similar on a a forum where i moderates a few years back, but i am no longer active for sometimes.... then my friend asked me if i am familiar with PPP. it was the first time i heard about it and wast advised it stand for PayPerPost. A website that gives opportunity to earn money through blogging... i was told by the same friend that she already signed up for PPP a few months back and has been busy ever since and getting good returns....

i didn't believe my friend immediately but started a blog just the same.... now here i am, i found out one day that i can no longer resist and eventually i signed up for PPP .... i was really surprised that my log was approved on the same day that i signed up.... now i look forward to good opportunities... although my friend is yet to be aware that i=my blog has already been approved.get paid to blog

My wife and I made our plans last month to do a bit of travelling, my son would like to see Hong Kong Disneyland, and i believe that by signing up for PPP is a good move for me, and hope to use my earnings here to finance our travel on December....

i can't believe that there are such opportunities like this.... now i can foresee that even when i eventually decide to stop being and OFW, there will still be great potential for me through PPP and blogging... all i will need is my laptop and and an Internet connection....

Now instead of getting glued to the TV, my nights will be spent in the Internet updating my blogs and scouting for new opportunities

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=7fa7725d49284bf2dddb1dc4d89e3e0c